We are excited to announce the release of AutoSender – Automated Texting on Android! This means you can download AutoSender on any compatible android device.
What is AutoSender?
AutoSender is our top of the line SMS messaging tool that was originally for iOS exclusively. We are excited to bring our scheduling app to android to experience the app. It is easy to use, cost effective, and provides fully automated messaging.
It can be used for communication in both your personal and professional life as it offers an incredible variety of different uses.
This can range from scheduling reminder to your family regarding things such as appointments, to using a second private number as your main messaging service to communicate with clients.
AutoSender is an incredible solution for all of your messaging and communication needs.
What are the advantages of AutoSender?
AutoSender on android will offer all of the same features as AutoSender on iOS. This includes, but is not limited to, the following features:
- Schedule messages for any future date or time. This includes sending images as well as regular text messages.
- Create groups to allow you to organize your contacts and send bulk messages.
- Subscribe to a private number that will act as a second number that you can use to both send and receive texts.
- When subscribed to a private number you will have the ability to set up automated replies such that will send whenever specific contacts text you. You will also be able to set up automated message forwarding, allowing you to forward any messages received to your private number.
Scheduling messages is extremely easy when using AutoSender:
- Open AutoSender on your android device
- Ensure you have enough credits in your account for the message.
- Click “Home” at the bottom left of your screen if you are not already there
- Select the “Add” button.
- Enter the task name, the time and date you want it to send.
- Select the contacts you would like to send the message to.
- Type in the message you would like to send.
- Click Schedule
If you have any questions please reach out to us through our contact page.
Click here for more information regarding using AutoSender’s Inbox feature.
Click here for more information regarding using AutoSender’s automated forwarding and automated replies.